ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: เวลา(Time), คำพูด(Words), โอกาส(Opportunity) อะไรคือสิ่งที่มีค่าที่สุด?  (อ่าน 4936 ครั้ง)

Santa Cruz

• กระทู้: 338
  • People Like This 130
เนื่องด้วยช่วงนี้เป็นช่วงวิกฤตโควิค ปฏิเสธไม่ได้ว่าไม่มีใครไม่ได้รับผลกระทบ เลยอยากตั้งกระทู้ถามพี่ๆ น้องๆ อะไรสำคัญที่สุดครับ?
 **40** **40** **40**

ปล. ที่มาของกระทู้คือ ช่วงนี้ตัวเองยุ่งแบบยุ่งมากก เลยแบบสงสัยอ่ะครับ อะไรกันที่สำคัญที่สุด?

ShiShiMaRu

• กระทู้: 37
  • People Like This 7
เวลามีค่าที่สุด เพราะ เราควบคุมให้หยุดให้เดินไม่ได้ อีกทั้งเราไม่รู้ว่า เราจะเหลือเวลาอีกเท่าไหร่ด้วยเหตุดังกล่าว เวลาจึงเป็นสิ่งมีค่า
พุทธองค์จึงตรัสว่า " เมื่อเวลาล่วงไป ล่วงไป ท่านกำลังทำอะไรอยู่ "

คำพูด เป็นสิ่งที่เราควบคุมได้ แต่ก็เป็นสิ่งที่เราสร้างวจีกรรมได้ในทางที่ไม่ดีได้ง่ายที่สุดเช่นกัน

โอกาส ทุกคนอาจมีโอกาสไม่เท่ากัน แต่เราสามารถสร้างโอกาสให้ตัวเองได้ แม้ว่า เมื่อเสียโอกาสนั้นไป
ก็ยังสามารถสร้างโอกาสใหม่ให้กับตัวเองได้

แต่ทั้งหมดทั้งมวล เมื่อผิดพลาดแล้ว เราอาจจะไม่สามารถเรียกสิ่งที่เสียไปกลับคืนมาได้เหมือนกัน

annop56

• กระทู้: 8
  • People Like This 7
เวลา คำพูด และ โอกาส ทั้ง 3 อย่างนี้ มีความสำคัญเหมือนๆกัน

ในความเห็นส่วนตัว ไม่มีสิ่งไหนสำคัญที่สุด สิ่งที่สำคัญที่สุดคือ “ สถานการณ์ “

ในสถานการณ์ที่แตกต่างกัน ทั้ง เวลา คำพูด และ โอกาส มีความสำคัญต่างกัน

ดังนั้นจึงสรุปว่า ทั้ง 3 อย่างมีความสำคัญเท่าๆกัน

tawans

• กระทู้: 3,521
  • People Like This 1458
  • อดีตหนุ่มเนิร์ด ที่กลายเป็น เพลย์บอย
"หาเวลาใช้คำพูดสร้างโอกาสหลอกสาวไปล่อ"บ้างครับท่าน......จ่ายตังค์แล้วจะฟุ้งซ่านน้อยลงคราบบบบบบ **03**
หนุ่มเนิร์ด ที่กลายเป็นเพลย์บอย

ลำเอียงเสมอสำหรับคนพิเศษ

Konba501

• กระทู้: 306
  • People Like This 78
ความสามารถ.  โอกาศ.  ดวง.    สามอย่างนี้หากเมื่อไหร่มาสอง ก็ok

lonelylin

• กระทู้: 487
  • People Like This 77
ไม่ชอบเลย

คนไม่มีเวลา ก็แค่ข้ออ้าง  **19** **19** **19**

ตอบไม่ตรงคำถามได้ไหมค่ะเพื่อน  **30** **30** **30** **32**
การพบเจอกัน ... เป็นเรื่องน่ายินดี...

A WayBackIntoLove

• กระทู้: 832
  • People Like This 313
  • เมตตาธรรม เป็นเครื่องค้ำจุนโลก
Three things in life that once gone... Never come back
ความจริงใจ มีไว้สำหรับคนที่เหมาะสมเท่านั้น
กับคนปลิ้นปล้อน ให้ความจริงใจไปก็ไร้ค่า

Monin_II

• กระทู้: 129
  • People Like This 115

The moment after it's missed
The word after it's said
And the time after it's wasted

Ppandy

• กระทู้: 10
  • People Like This 2
ขอเลือก​ เวลา​ ค่ะ
เพราะส่วนตัวอยากย้อนเวลากลับไปได้

เพื่อแก้ไข​ คำพูด​ ที่ไม่ดี​ ที่อาจไม่ตั้งใจให้เกิด
แล้วมันกระทบจิตใจคนอื่น​ณ.เวลาตอนนั้นที่เราอาจไม่รู้สึกผิดอะไร

อยากย้อนไปหา​ โอกาส โอกาสที่เวลาฆ่าชีวิตของคนที่เรารักที่สุดไป​ อยากขอโอกาสจากเวลา
ได้โมเม้นดีดีกลับมาอีกครั้ง

Santa Cruz

• People Like This 130
"หาเวลาใช้คำพูดสร้างโอกาสหลอกสาวไปล่อ"บ้างครับท่าน......จ่ายตังค์แล้วจะฟุ้งซ่านน้อยลงคราบบบบบบ **03**

ได้อยู่ใกล้สาวแล้วหายฟุ้งซ่านก็คงจะดีนะครับ

แต่บางทีชีวิตก็ไม่ได้มีแต่เรื่องอย่างว่าอ่ะดิ่

**21** **21** **21**

Santa Cruz

• People Like This 130
Three things in life that once gone... Never come back

That's true!!!

ปล. เสียดายน้องๆ ที่ปล่อยหลุดมือไป 5555555
 **07** **07** **07**

Sunnyday678

• กระทู้: 12
  • People Like This 5
There are three things in life that once gone, never come back. They are TIME, WORDS and OPPORTUNITY.

As the saying goes, “Time and Tide wait for no man”. Time goes by relentlessly, regardless of what we do. The clock keeps ticking, life goes on. How we use our time is up to us, whether we manage it efficiently or idle it away.

To some people, time is money and they do not let it go by without doing something that will give them monetary returns. To the dreamers, they day dream the hours away, lost in their dream world. To the old and sick, time drags its feet and to lovers, time fleets by too quickly. As my mum said, “You can never turn back the clock.”

Words are expressions of what we feel. Once they leave our mouths, we cannot take them back. That is why my mum always reminded me that I must think before I speak. But alas, sometimes in the heat of the moment, things are said that are regretted later but it is already too late. The damage has been done.
The advice that one should count up to ten before speaking, especially when one is angry, is worth noting.

The same goes for promises that are made, very often on the spur of the moment. Are you sure you can fulfil what you have promised? A man’s word is his honor. On the other hand, some will tell you that “Promises are made to be broken”. Sadly, this is a fact of life. How often have you found yourself disillusioned because your friend did not keep his promise? You had trusted him implicitly but his words were just bubbles that floated away and burst soon after. Honor is a rare gem these days.

What about opportunity? The adage “Strike while the iron is hot” comes to mind. However, it is not always that one can recognize an opportunity when it presents itself so it is lost. Thus the saying goes “Opportunity does not knock twice.” It takes an astute man to recognize an opportunity and to seize it there and then. Only then are fortunes made. Not all of us are astute.

I would like to think that we can find the time and the opportunity to say words of kindness to someone that will make a difference at that point of time. Who knows, you may save a life, or bring hope in the depths of despair.

exactly what I think! ( Anyways miss u and taking care of ur self ) well u knw ur self

Santa Cruz

• People Like This 130
There are three things in life that once gone, never come back. They are TIME, WORDS and OPPORTUNITY.

As the saying goes, “Time and Tide wait for no man”. Time goes by relentlessly, regardless of what we do. The clock keeps ticking, life goes on. How we use our time is up to us, whether we manage it efficiently or idle it away.

To some people, time is money and they do not let it go by without doing something that will give them monetary returns. To the dreamers, they day dream the hours away, lost in their dream world. To the old and sick, time drags its feet and to lovers, time fleets by too quickly. As my mum said, “You can never turn back the clock.”

Words are expressions of what we feel. Once they leave our mouths, we cannot take them back. That is why my mum always reminded me that I must think before I speak. But alas, sometimes in the heat of the moment, things are said that are regretted later but it is already too late. The damage has been done.
The advice that one should count up to ten before speaking, especially when one is angry, is worth noting.

The same goes for promises that are made, very often on the spur of the moment. Are you sure you can fulfil what you have promised? A man’s word is his honor. On the other hand, some will tell you that “Promises are made to be broken”. Sadly, this is a fact of life. How often have you found yourself disillusioned because your friend did not keep his promise? You had trusted him implicitly but his words were just bubbles that floated away and burst soon after. Honor is a rare gem these days.

What about opportunity? The adage “Strike while the iron is hot” comes to mind. However, it is not always that one can recognize an opportunity when it presents itself so it is lost. Thus the saying goes “Opportunity does not knock twice.” It takes an astute man to recognize an opportunity and to seize it there and then. Only then are fortunes made. Not all of us are astute.

I would like to think that we can find the time and the opportunity to say words of kindness to someone that will make a difference at that point of time. Who knows, you may save a life, or bring hope in the depths of despair.

exactly what I think! ( Anyways miss u and taking care of ur self ) well u knw ur self

**25** **25** **25**
ขอวุ้นแปลภาษาด้วยครับ 55555

แต่มาสะดุดตรงคำสุดท้าย ที่บอกว่าMiss youเนี่ยะแหละ
 41 **40** 41

|♤|♤|♡ กลีบอูฐ__แท้ :3

• กระทู้: 1,184
  • People Like This 262
  • Do what makes you happy and what you love.
• มียูส&ไลน์เดียว และไม่พร้อมจะคุยกับตะกวดและคน torlae •
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
คติประจำใจ : ค.ว.ย.
( คิด วิเคราะห์ แยกแยะ ) = กาลามสูตร

♤•♤•♤Timing is a bitch, yes. But it's only a bitch if we let it be. ♤•♤•♤
• น่ารัก เรียบร้อย พูดน้อย กินจุ •
 ~> แรงมา แรงกลับ ไม่โกง <~

|♤|♤|♡ กลีบอูฐ__แท้ :3

• กระทู้: 1,184
  • People Like This 262
  • Do what makes you happy and what you love.
โอกาส  จะแปร ผกผัน กับ เวลา  เสมอ   **07**
(คห.ของข้าพเจ้าเอง )  **21**  **21** **21** **21**

• มียูส&ไลน์เดียว และไม่พร้อมจะคุยกับตะกวดและคน torlae •
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
คติประจำใจ : ค.ว.ย.
( คิด วิเคราะห์ แยกแยะ ) = กาลามสูตร

♤•♤•♤Timing is a bitch, yes. But it's only a bitch if we let it be. ♤•♤•♤
• น่ารัก เรียบร้อย พูดน้อย กินจุ •
 ~> แรงมา แรงกลับ ไม่โกง <~

Bravebrave

• กระทู้: 8
  • People Like This 0
If only can choose one among those. I’d choose “opportunity”
We all have 24 hr/day but we all also can decide/design how to spend that time.
But opportunity, some doesn’t even have chance to get basic human needs so they gotta struggle their way up whilst have loads of oppo so they can pick their beat options.
So I’d say opportunity is the thing for now

Santa Cruz

• People Like This 130
If only can choose one among those. I’d choose “opportunity”
We all have 24 hr/day but we all also can decide/design how to spend that time.
But opportunity, some doesn’t even have chance to get basic human needs so they gotta struggle their way up whilst have loads of oppo so they can pick their beat options.
So I’d say opportunity is the thing for now

That's absolutely true, because everyone has 24 hours, and also has a chance to speak, but not everyone has a same opportunity. As a result, if you have a great opportunity, you will have a good situation or good position than the other.

**36** **36** **36**